Wednesday, August 13, 2008

For Your Information...

I just got back from an extra long vacation and I am having a hard time getting back to the land of the living. I have a ton of things to catch up on. School starts in less than 2 weeks! I'm trying to get me a job, well one that will give me more than 8 hours a week. I need to get my back yard landscaped ASAP! I need to get back into gear at the gym. I have my church calling to do stuff for. AHHHH!! I'm going just a little insane, but that's ok. Oh and I also have a lot of sleeping to catch up on, and that's not happening as much as I want it to!

So please bear with me as I try to get my mind and body into gear! I will have my review on Breaking Dawn and more of my thoughts on other things hopefully soon!

2 comments:

Gallant Family said...

I hate getting back to normal after vacation. It stinks. I can't believe summer is gone already. Well, I look forward to your review :0)

smilnsigh said...

Take your time...

Take your time...

Really...

Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
When Twilight Embraces