Saturday, August 16, 2008

Breaking Dawn Party....

As you all know I was very thrilled for the release of Breaking Dawn. I was lucky enough to be able to go to the midnight party at Borders with my long time good friend Ace! Our friend Jamie also came, who I haven't seen since high school graduation! It was so good to see both of them! We did feel a little strange around the throng of little squealing teenage girls. We ended up hiding in the corner of the children's books section and just chatting.

Ace and I after she helped me answer a trivia question. We both won a rose and stickers. Jamie was satisfied with us sharing a sticker with her.

Me, Jamie, and Ace!

Ace and I, here you can see the cute shirt I got! (We go together like Chocolate and Vanilla!) Ace, have I told you lately that I love you? p.s. notice there are boys behind me. I think they were there to get some girls! Although there were some there that did want the book!

Here is a picture of the madness after midnight struck and the lines started forming.


Last, but certainly not least- My gorgeous SIL, she came to support me and get her book also. She kept on saying "I can't believe I came here!" She felt silly, and I documented that she came, so she can remember how she felt that night!

Overall the night was totally worth it. I am so glad I went, even though I felt silly at times. I had so much fun chatting with my girls and then getting my book. Oh and I have to also document that right when the books went on sale we noticed something was happening up front. After watching for a sec we realized that a girl was getting proposed to! The guy seemed to be dressed like Edward, and he got down on one knee, she said yes and then they made out in front of everyone. I was not so thrilled about this blessed event as it pretty much halted the book buying, therefore making me wait even longer! Oh well, I hope that couple will be very happy together!

The End

3 comments:

Emily said...

Seriously, like people care about whether or not they get engaged, they were just there to get their books!! But I'm sure all the romantic Edward and Bella lovers were just eating it right up.

Looks like good times! I think stuff like that is so fun!

Gallant Family said...

I told my brother about the proposal and he said that that is lame. Jena quickly ate him up on that one. I didn't see the make-out session afterwards. Looks like I was better off that way! It was so fun. Your new nickname should be Chocolate Density ;0) and you could call me Vanilla Ace (you know--like vanilla ice, but ace....yeah) You just kill me. I love it!

Oh, and I am going to send you those questions right after I send this message. LATERS.

Larsen said...

What fun you two had. I also had a good time, and am done reading. Bet you are too!