Friday, June 13, 2008

Sick as a dog....

***WARNING: This blog contains graphic descriptions of bodily functions of the human body. That's me a couple days ago. I am still not feeling so great but good enough to let you know why I have been absent from the blogging world for so long. On Tuesday night I had a meeting at 7:00(p.m.). While at this meeting I started feeling a bit nauseated, I decided to go to the bathroom and sure enough I threw up. I actually felt better after that but then it just got worse. Before I left my meeting I did some more damage in the toilet, then I rushed home and begged my insides to stay put for a couple minutes! By next morning I had thrown up at least 10 times. To make things worse it started coming out the other end in the morning and at one point both ends at the SAME TIME! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? That's what I kept thinking to myself! The last time I threw up was around 6:00p.m. Wednesday. Food consumed that day: 5 crackers, half banana, half smoothie, all which was later unconsumed. Yesterday was my youngest child's birthday! Could I make it a memorable day for her-NO! Luckily I have great friends that have been helping me the last couple days and one of them took over my role yesterday and made a fun day for my child! Food consumed yesterday: 20 crackers, 1/4 cup applesauce, 4 noodles from a pasta salad Joy brought us. As you can tell the food consumed is not so much, which leads to a body not very strong and energized. Today I am going to EAT! I have to! So far I've eaten one whole piece of whole wheat toast! Oh and a half of a banana! My little birthday child really wants to go to Red Robin, weird I know but it's sort of a birthday tradition in our family! We'll see if we can get there tonight! Wish me luck!

In other news: I did survive working out! Joy and I went at 6:30 2 times that week. Now we are going to go 3 times a week at 8:00, thanks to the daycare there that finally opened! I had to miss 2 times this week but I get my personal trainer on Monday! Let's hope I am recovered from my illness by then!

2 comments:

Gallant Family said...

I'm so sorry you've been feeling so crappy! I hate those sicknesses and I hope you feel well enough to go out to eat tonight. Carb up so that you have some energy!!!

Larsen said...

Yes, that was graphic and gross. Thanks for sharing so willingly.

Glad you are feeling better. We have missed you!

Gina