Monday, June 16, 2008

It was a Ped Egg Father's Day!

My older child has been telling us lately about this awesome thing called the "Ped Egg". "We REALLY need to get this for daddy" I was firmly told a few days ago. Well our daddy really has some super duper dry and cracked heels so I decided to do a little research on this product. I did a google search and found some news stations had did a "Try before you buy" sort of segment and tried out the Ped Egg. I watched 2 different ones and they both had the same conclusion: The Ped Egg does pretty much what it says it does! WOW! I decided that we would indeed have to make this little purchase at Bed Bath & Beyond for $9.99!

Let us fast forward to just a few hours ago when the Ped Egg was first used. Do you think that daddy can successfully reach the bottoms of his feet to use the Ped Egg? Well, dear friends, the answer is NO! I HAD TO DO IT FOR HIM! I got the LOVELY privilege of scraping his nasty heels for at least 10 minutes! I have to say they are a bit more improved, but I think the stage his feet were in were a little too much for the little Ped Egg. We will continue to use it, wait, I mean I will continue to use it for HIM, then I will let you know if it really does make an improvement!

Tune in to next time when I show you how big my guns are for using my arm muscles so much to scrape my hubby's heels!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow you are so nice to do that for him! That thing looks pretty sweet, let me know how it goes!

Gallant Family said...

I don't even like massaging Pete's feet! Man, you are the woman--John got a good one. I am eagerly awaiting the muscle pix.

Larsen said...

Kidding me right?? can't reach his feet> better take him with you to the gym in the mornings!

anyway, yes, i agree with dana. he got a good woman in you.

lucky man.

keep up the eggness.

gina

Sara said...

You are without a doubt the nicest wife on planet earth. NO WAY I'd ever EVER do that for Dean!