Friday, June 15, 2012

May I please have a David Beckham shmovie...

(AKA Burger King is FRIGGIN' BRILLIANT!)

I don't know about you, but I believe in this statement wholeheartedly: David Beckham was created for the sole purpose of making everyone all hot and bothered. Yes, I said everyone, because he is just THAT freakishly hot he can even make straight men swoon. He also has insanely great talent with a soccer ball that soccer players will forever be mastering the "bend it like Beckham" move.

Burger King recently decided to revamp their menu and advertising.  They, very wisely, eliminated "the king" from their ads.  He was a little on the creepy side if you ask me,  definitely did not excite any yearning for me to run off to Burger King. Instead they, brilliantly, intrusted the work of some celebrities to show off the new menu items.  In this commercial you will see that someone with insane intelligence came up with the most ingenious concept of all time.


Alright, everyone do it with me, BREATHE IN and now BREATHE OUT...again!

Does that not make you want to run, throw on the first pair of shoes you see, grab your car keys and drive as fast as you can to the nearest Burger King? Well, maybe not quite that reaction, especially since you are trying to to cool yourself off after watching that clip 10 times (or 20 like me, I've got no shame.)

I'm not gonna lie, I went there and asked for a "strewberri banana shmovie." The cute little mexican lady just looked at me like I was some sort of loonie person. Then I said, "actually I want a mango shmovie, I mean smoothie."  This got my order rung up, and actually it was a very tasty shmovie, I mean smoothie. I suggest you try one sometime.

***I am in not way affiliated with Burger King. They did not pay me to write about their products or ask me to.  This is just my own opinion and I did it of my own accord.***

1 comment:

Larsen said...

Whatever... I know BK paid you.

TOo funny!