Friday, January 16, 2009

Dating...

Since my DH has been working almost non-stop for a couple weeks, I have started dating.

Last night I had a date with THE BACHELOR. Amy came with.



Today I had a lunch date with a TASTY BURGER. Katie came with me on this date.



Tonight I had a date with the GILMORE GIRLS. We have actually been dating for a long time now, and they really do get me.



Tomorrow I am thinking of an all day date with some of this:

(I had other dates, these were the most blog worthy ones to share.)

ARE YOU JEALOUS! I am really in the dating scene NOW!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man...Steve has been telling me about how much John has been working. I think i should take you on a date! Steve worked 2 Saturdays and I thought that was bad...poor you! Hopefully after this weekend it will calm down a bit.

Larsen said...

That is the funniest think I have read in a while. I am totally going to show you my dating skills in my next blog post.

But don't hold your breath. It won't be until later today or tomorrow!

Bahahah!

GIna

Gallant Family said...

That is too funny. You forgot to add your date with the LOSTIES on Wednesday! I can't wait to see it!!!

destiny said...

I do have BIG date with the LOSTIES! I may just have to wash my hair for that date!

Em, I would LOVE to go on a date with you.

Emily said...

I'm sure you'd rather spend time with John- but most of those dates look like a lot of fun to me right now. I just had a date with the cleaning products- now maybe I can get me one of those burgers! I'm sad I missed your bachelor date- who are you rooting for? I bet you like Megan :) What if!

Mike and Jenny said...

Hopefully all of your other dates won't mind if you and John go out now that the trial is over! You're funny.

FDC Movies said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop
myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up. : https://www.fdcmovies.com/